The replacement of vacant positions is carried out on a competitive basis. New positions are created when it is necessary to attract additional competencies within the framework of the activities carried out or when the load in specific types of work increases.
- When recruiting new employees, IQAA is guided by the following key requirements:
- work experience in the higher education system (academic, administrative and managerial);
- the presence of an academic degree and / or academic title or an academic degree obtained in leading domestic and / or foreign universities;
- research activities in the field of education;
- professional ethics;
- high communication skills;
- high level of proficiency in the state and Russian languages;
- knowledge of English.